Safety at Access NorthHealth and safety excellence for high hazard work
The Height ExpertsHow we work
Whilst any work at height is inherently dangerous, health and safety excellence lies at the heart of everything we do. It is this passion for safety which sees Access North maintain an exemplary on-site record that protects our rope access technicians, clients and wider stakeholders from coming to any harm. This all translates into complete reassurance that, as a client, you’re in safe hands.
Such high standards are possible, thanks to a 5-pronged safety strategy:
- For your peace of mind, we only employ the most experienced and diligent rope access technicians.
- We invest in ongoing training for our staff, to ensure qualifications and certifications remain fresh and up to date.
- We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry change, therefore we constantly review our safety protocol to ensure our knowledge, procedures and practices remain robust.
- We are independently accredited by the leading construction authorities on safety matters.
- For absolute peace of mind, we operate on a fully insured and transparent basis.
If you’d like to talk to our team about our approach to safety, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
IRATA & IPAFAchieving industry standards
IRATA Qualified Technicians
All Access North technicians are IRATA qualified. This means they have been rigorously trained and certified in line with the standards set out by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association – the world’s leading authority on this work at height practice.
IPAF Qualified Technicians
Because we may sometimes need to use elevated work platforms, our technicians are also trained by the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF). Their IPAF qualifications ensures the safe and effective use of this plant and machinery on site.
Any responsible contractor involved in the construction industry should have a wealth of safety accreditations under their belt. We are proud members of the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment (CHAS) scheme, Constructionline (Silver Member), SafeContractor and are a Reset Compliance Systems Member Company and work proactively with these organisations to maintain our knowledge and safe working practices.